This MasterMind course is all about becoming better leaders. The course is based on one of John C. Maxwell's books. "The 21 irrefutable laws of Leadership"
- THE LAW OF THE LID — Leadership Ability Determines a Person’s Level of Effectiveness.
- THE LAW OF INFLUENCE — The True Measure of Leadership is Influence — Nothing More, Nothing Less.
- THE LAW OF PROCESS — Leadership Develops Daily, Not in a Day.
- THE LAW OF NAVIGATION — Anyone Can Steer the Ship, But It Takes a Leader to Chart the Course..
- THE LAW OF ADDITION — Leaders Add Value by Serving Others.
- THE LAW OF SOLID GROUND — Truth is the Foundation of Leadership.
- THE LAW OF RESPECT — People Naturally Follow Leaders Stronger Than Themselves.
- THE LAW OF INTUITION — Leaders Evaluate Everything with a Leadership Bias.
- THE LAW OF MAGNETISM – Who You Are is Who You Attract.
- THE LAW OF CONNECTION. – Leaders Touch a Heart Before They Ask for a Hand.
- THE LAW OF THE INNER CIRCLE – A Leader’s Potential is Determined by Those Closest to Him.
- THE LAW OF EMPOWERMENT – Only Secure Leaders Give Power to Others.
- THE LAW OF THE PICTURE – People Do What People See.
- THE LAW OF BUY-IN – People Buy into the Leader, Then the Vision.
- THE LAW OF VICTORY – Leaders Find a Way for the Team to Win.
- THE LAW OF THE BIG MO – Momentum is a Leader’s Best Friend.
- THE LAW OF PRIORITIES – Leaders Understand that Activity is Not Necessarily Accomplishment.
- THE LAW OF SACRIFICE – A Leader Must Give Up to Go Up.
- THE LAW OF TIMING – When to Lead is As Important as What to Do and Where to Go.
- THE LAW OF EXPLOSIVE GROWTH – To Add Growth, Lead Followers – To Multiply, Lead Leaders.
- THE LAW OF LEGACY – A Leader’s Lasting Value is Measured by Succession.
Jacky is an Independent Certified Coach, Teacher and Speaker with the John Maxwell team. She is a professionally qualified accountant and a fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants FCCA with more than 18 years working experience.