This course consists of 2 lessons which contains basic aspects on climate change. During the course of the training, participants will be able to cover the following key areas;
- The concepts of climate change.
- Sector responses to Climate Change
- Sectors most vulnerable to Climate Change
- Law/policies and strategies for Climate Change
- Impact of Climate Change on Uganda’ Key Sectors and roles and coordination of Climate Change at decentralized LG.
The purpose of this course is to provide basic information to the MDF members on Climate Change and the role of LG councils to promote sustainable management practices.